We Are Hiring – Photography Production Traineeship
CZAR Amsterdam has an exciting opportunity for a trainee Production manager to join our recently launched photo department. You’ll work directly with our Head of Photography and play an essential hands-on role in the growth and development of this new department.
Who we are:
CZAR is an award-winning Amsterdam based production company creating story-driven content, with more than 25 years of experience. We represent a roster of super talented directors and emerging photographers – the young and curious together with the established and seasoned.
Who are you:
- You have a background in Production.
- You have no more than two years of experience in a professional setting and/or relevant internship experience.
- You are interested in and aware of the creative (photo) industry both locally and internationally.
- You have a passion for photography
- You have an open-mind and are not hesitant to use it;
- You are able to cope with high-pressure environment and dynamic surroundings;
- You are able to coordinate a large group of people and have good teamworking skills;
- You are flexible and have no problem working independently;
- You have attention for detail;
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- Fluent or native English speaker
What you will do (but this will not be limited to):
- Work as a full-time Production manager at CZAR – Amsterdam for a 6-month period;
- You will report to, and work alongside the Head of Photography and will assist in producing the best results possible to help grow and develop the department.
- Ensure the efficiency, organization, and delivery of each project and relevant communication with our photographers and external parties.
- Help provide the most accurate planning and preparation;
- Sometimes selecting, ordering, and purchasing materials;
- Supervise the maintenance of invoices and expenses;
- Creation and management of photography portfolios;
- Research and ideation for creative production;
- Direct communication with local and international agencies, publishers and brands.
In return, we offer you
- An exciting and unique opportunity for further development of your talents;
- An amicable work environment with highly motivated colleagues;
- A lot of responsibility with the opportunity to move into full time position and end of traineeship.
- Some of the best tutors in the business;
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com.
Published on 03-10-2019